Thirty One Degrees
It’s no wonder this Oak Beach house has been favoured by many design and lifestyle magazines including Harpers Bazaar, Vogue and marie claire. Originally converted from a 1970’s fisherman’s cottage, Conde Nast Traveller UK named thirty-one degrees, Oak Beach in its international beach house feature as one of the ‘Best Beach Houses in the World’ – an accolade that acknowledges a functional, unpretentious beach house with style. This is the home where sand on your feet doesn’t matter!
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 6 guests and is accommodation only.
|Period||Price per night||Price per minimum stay|
|05/12/2018 – 31/01/2019||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
|31/01/2019 – 11/04/2019||$600.00||($2,400.00 for 4 nights)|
|11/04/2019 – 30/04/2019||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
|30/04/2019 – 27/06/2019||$600.00||($2,400.00 for 4 nights)|
|27/06/2019 – 23/07/2019||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
|23/07/2019 – 19/09/2019||$600.00||($2,400.00 for 4 nights)|
|19/09/2019 – 15/10/2019||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
|15/10/2019 – 06/12/2019||$600.00||($2,400.00 for 4 nights)|
|06/12/2019 – 31/01/2020||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
Facilities & Features
- Absolute beach front location with direct, flat access to the beach
- Three bedrooms with ocean or rainforest views
Master bedroom: king bed with ensuit and a private courtyard with a designer bath
bedroom 2: queen bed
bedroom 3: queen bed
- Two bathrooms (one ensuit) and one separate toilet
- Two Outdoor design bathtub with ocean views
- Air-conditioning and fans found in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans, natural ventilation screens and louvred windows throughout
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with coffee machine
- Superior linen, towelling and Aveda or Aesop toiletries
- Imported modernist furniture
- Swimming pool, deckchairs, outdoor dining areas, barbecue and hammocks
- Three large HD TV’s, DVD, iPod dock
- Wi-Fi internet access (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Full laundry facilities
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Thirty One Degrees.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
“Rated as one of the ‘best beach houses in the world’ by Conde Nast Traveller UK. thirty-one degrees defies all reasoning of the ‘best’ being Grande or opulent. In fact, it is the intoxicating tropical ambience of this beautiful unassuming home that set is apart from any competition”.
“Positioned Perfectly beachfront at the very exclusive enclave of Oak Beach, Port Douglas. It is not by chance this unique beach house has won such accolades”. Narelle Bouveng, My Place
Absolute beachfront at its best! Thirty-One Degrees is located at private Oak Beach, just a 10-minute drive south of the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas and just 25 minutes north of popular Palm Cove. A perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef and the ancient Daintree Rainforest.