Thirty One Degrees
It’s no wonder this Oak Beach house has been favoured by many design and lifestyle magazines including Harpers Bazaar, Vogue and marie claire. Originally converted from a 1970’s fisherman’s cottage, Conde Nast Traveller UK named thirty-one degrees, Oak Beach in its international beach house feature as one of the ‘Best Beach Houses in the World’ – an accolade that acknowledges a functional, unpretentious beach house with style. This is the home where sand on your feet doesn’t matter!
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 6 guests and is accommodation only.
|Period||Price per night||Price per minimum stay|
|29/03/2018 – 03/04/2018||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
|03/04/2018 – 12/04/2018||$600.00||($2,400.00 for 4 nights)|
|12/04/2018 – 01/05/2018||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
|01/05/2018 – 28/06/2018||$600.00||($2,400.00 for 4 nights)|
|28/06/2018 – 24/07/2018||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
|24/07/2018 – 20/09/2018||$600.00||($2,400.00 for 4 nights)|
|20/09/2018 – 16/10/2018||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
|16/10/2018 – 06/12/2018||$600.00||($2,400.00 for 4 nights)|
|06/12/2018 – 31/01/2019||$600.00||($4,200.00 for 7 nights)|
Facilities & Features
- Three bedrooms, two with queen-sized beds (two rollaway beds can be organised for an additional charge) and a king size bedroom with ensuit private courtyard and designer bath.
- Air-conditioning and fans found in all bedrooms.
- One bathroom and separate toilet, with two outside designer baths.
- Superior linen, towelling and Aveda or Aesop toiletries.
- Absolute beach frontage with direct, flat access to the beach.
- Ocean or rainforest views available from every bedroom.
- Ceiling fans, natural ventilation screens and louvred windows throughout.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with coffee machine
- Imported modernist furniture.
- Swimming pool, deckchairs, outdoor dining areas, barbecue and hammocks.
- Two Outdoor design bathtub with ocean views.
- Three large HD TV’s, DVD, Ipod dock
- WiFi internet access (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Separate fully equipped laundry area
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Thirty One Degrees.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
“Rated as one of the ‘best beach houses in the world’ by Conde Nast Traveller UK. thirty-one degrees defies all reasoning of the ‘best’ being grande or oppulent. In fact it is the intoxicating tropical ambience of this beautiful unassuming home that set is apart from any competition”.
“Positioned Perfectly beachfront at the very exclusive enclave of Oak Beach, Port Douglas. It is not by chance this unique beach house has won such accolades”. Narelle Bouveng, My Place
Absolute beachfront at it’s best! Thirty-One Degrees is located at private Oak Beach, just a 10 minute drive south of the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas and just 25 minutes north of popular Palm Cove. A perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef and the ancient Daintree Rainforest.