Bedarra Island Villa
This enchanting haven accommodates eight guests seeking privacy in luxurious surrounds. Escape to a truly seductive destination and be the envy of every friend. Bedarra Island is known amongst the locals as a playground for the rich and famous.
Caretakers will make sure you have the best service, ensuring you’re comfortable without being intrusive.
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 8 guests and is accommodation only.
|Period||Price per night||Price per minimum stay|
|05/12/2018 – 31/01/2019||$990.00||($6,930.00 for 7 nights)|
|31/01/2019 – 11/04/2019||$900.00||($2,700.00 for 3 nights)|
|11/04/2019 – 30/04/2019||$990.00||($6,930.00 for 7 nights)|
|30/04/2019 – 27/06/2019||$900.00||($2,700.00 for 3 nights)|
|27/06/2019 – 23/07/2019||$990.00||($6,930.00 for 7 nights)|
|23/07/2019 – 19/09/2019||$900.00||($2,700.00 for 3 nights)|
|19/09/2019 – 15/10/2019||$990.00||($6,930.00 for 7 nights)|
|15/10/2019 – 06/12/2019||$900.00||($2,700.00 for 3 nights)|
|06/12/2019 – 31/01/2020||$990.00||($6,930.00 for 7 nights)|
Facilities & Features
- Located on absolute beachfront
- 3 King beds + Double sized daybed
- Magnificent views
- Modernist design interiors
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Aesop/Aveda toiletries
- 100% cotton towelling and linen. Beach towels are also provided
- BBQ outdoor dining and lounging areas
- Cable TV, Hi-Fi with CD and VCR
- Lookouts, walking and hiking opportunities on the island
- Alternative beach only 50 meters away
- Kayaks, snorkelling gear, fishing reels
- Exclusive caretakers for the villa
- Boating facilities are available from nearby Dunk Island Resort
- Assortment of indoor board games
- Absolute privacy as no day trippers are permitted on the island
- Telephone with complimentary local calls
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
The Bedarra Island Villa is located on stunning absolute beachfront in Tropical North Queensland. The island is home to a small handful of private resorts and holiday villas. Bedarra Island is located along the northern Queensland coast, neighbouring Dunk Island. Access to the island can be gained from Cairns airport via Dunk Island or from Mission Beach via Dunk Island.