38 Beachfront Mirage
So Richard Branson has his own private island? Well you can have your own private resort with the fabulous 38 Beachfront Mirage. Designed around a central pool, 38 Beachfront Mirage can accommodate up to 16 guests in eight bedrooms! Just add some of our In-House Catering services and a massage therapist and you have landed in paradise! With a poolside entertainment pavilion, the sparkling lap pool is the central feature of this property. Divided into two wings, the eastern wing houses the master bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms, the gourmet kitchen, Butler’s pantry and spacious dining and living areas. The western wing features 4 bedrooms and a study (which can be converted into the 8th bedroom), in tropical, pavilion style.
38 Beachfront Mirage is a popular retreat for intimate weddings and special events. Permission for events is required at time of booking.
38 Beachfront Mirage is the very best Port Douglas holiday accommodation for large groups who seek private luxury escapes in Port Douglas.
|Additional Guests:||$50.00 per person per night|
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 14 guests and is accommodation only.
|Period||Price per night||Price per minimum stay|
|30/09/2019 – 01/06/2020||$1,590.00||($7,950.00 for 5 nights)|
|01/06/2020 – 30/09/2020||$1,640.00||($8,200.00 for 5 nights)|
|30/09/2020 – 01/06/2021||$1,590.00||($7,950.00 for 5 nights)|
Facilities & Features
- Access to Four Mile Beach from your Port Douglas holiday house
- Access and views of quiet park lands
- Open plan, private, tropical living
- 8 spacious bedrooms with views of the swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 – King only
- Bedroom 2 – King or 2 Singles
- Bedroom 3 – King or 2 Singles (Master Suite)
- Bedroom 4 – King only
- Bedroom 5 – King or 2 Singles
- Bedroom 6 – King only
- Bedroom 7 – King or 2 Singles
- Bedroom 8 (study) – Bunk Bed – 2 singles (study converted into a room if need be)
- All bedrooms have TVs
- 5 bedrooms with ensuites and baths
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Miele and ILVE appliances including induction oven, dishwasher, Nespresso machine and ice maker
- Gas BBQ in pool cabana
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- 25m heated saltwater swimming pool (heated in winter months only, June – September)
- Outdoor shower
- Sun decks with sunlounges and day beds
- Lounge room featuring 71″ plasma television with DVD/CD and surround sound entertainment system
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Full laundry facilities with front loading washing machine
- All linen including beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Holidays with pets permitted with prior permission only (bond may apply)
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at 38 Beachfront Mirage Estate.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Weddings & Functions
|Rate per night||see Accommodation Rates|
|Minimum stay||5 nights|
‘My family and I just wanted to express our sincere thanks for making our holiday vacation so memorable. We stayed at 38 Beachfront the first week of January and we all had an absolutely wonderful time. The home was exquisite, and the personal greeting, and family tour, by Hans was a real treat!
We took every advantage of the homes proximity to the natural wonders of the area – visiting the Great Barrier Reef, The Daintree Rainforest, and many other sites. We also enjoyed the convenience of Port Douglas for shopping, restaurants and siteseeing.
The home’s architecture was a real treat – I’ve never seen anything like it. We immensely enjoyed the pool, outdoor dining and ‘all the conveniences’ of home.
Booking our trip was made SO simple with the help of everyone at Executive Retreats. Please pass along my thanks to the entire staff for making the reservation, arrival and departure process so easy.
For this family from California, you helped make our visit truly memorable’.
38 Beachfront Mirage is located within the exclusive, gated Beachfront Mirage Estate in Port Douglas. The Beachfront Mirage Estate features a parkland and beach access. Macrossan Street is just a 2 minute drive from the Estate or a 10 minute beach walk.
Port Douglas has a pleasant temperature all year round and is a tropical tourist village with the Great Barrier Reef and ancient Daintree Rainforest at it’s doorstep. The International and Domestic Airports in Cairns are just a 50 minute scenic, coastal drive from this paradise.